The crying filter app is currently going viral. Many TikTok and Instagram users are looking for the name of the filter app.
The reason is, this application is quite interesting for the content they create. This filter makes a person appear to be crying and feeling annoyed.
This of course makes the friend feel confused because they don’t know what is going on. While the person is actually not crying.
So when using this new filter, the highlighted face will depict the exact same expression as the person who is crying.
Also Read: Practical TikTok Filter Remover App, Understand Complete Tutorial!
The Viral Crying Filter App on TikTok
The choice of filters in an application is currently increasingly diverse and varied. One of them is a filter with a crying face that is currently viral among users.
Through this filter, the user’s face will look like he is crying and sad. So no doubt that sad and crying facial expressions are currently milling about on social media.
However, the crying face filter doesn’t actually come from the TikTok app platform but from Snapchat.
To be able to use this viral filter, let’s look at how to use the filter.
Also Read: BeReal Anti-Instagram Honest Photo Application, How Does It Work?
How to Use the Crying Filter on TikTok
As previously mentioned, the crying filter is not available on TikTok or Instagram apps.
To be able to use it, users must first download an application called Snapchat.
Then register by creating a Snapchat account. If you already have it, then you can directly login first into the Snapchat application.
After you have successfully logged in, then follow the steps below:
- Start recording by clicking on the ‘search’ icon in the upper left corner of the app.
- Then please search for the ‘crying’ filter in the search field.
- In addition, there is also an option to select the ‘Crying’ filter which is to the right of the ’emoji’ icon.
- Then record or take a picture of yourself or your friend’s face using the crying filter.
- In using this crying filter application, don’t forget to click ‘save’ after successfully recording a face.
- If it has been saved successfully, you can view the recording in the folder or ‘Gallery’ icon.
- Then click the photo or video, then click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
- The next step to use the crying filter on the Snapchat application is to select ‘export or send a snap’.
- Then select ‘download’ to save the results contained in the phone gallery.
If it has been successfully saved, then you can update it to your TikTok or Instagram account.
Also Read: Viral Filter Rotoscope TikTok, Many Netizens Want, Here’s How To Remove It
But actually you can also get the crying filter application on TikTok directly. To use it the steps you take are the same as using Snapchat.
But if you don’t find this filter in both apps, then try updating both apps.