How to make Arabic script in WA is often sought after by its users. Arabic writing on WhatsApp chat is already familiar.
Usually at certain moments, we often receive WA messages either in the form of chat or broadcast using Arabic text.
However, it is not uncommon for users to still feel confused about how to write or make Arabic script on the WhatsApp application.
Actually you can do this in a simple way. Curious about how to do this simple method, consider the following review.
Also Read: WhatsApp Aero Application Offers Interesting Features, But Risky
How to Make Arabic Writing in WA Easy
Arabic script is sometimes necessary to send certain types of messages. Such as greetings or thanksgiving which are usually written in Arabic.
However, what is often asked is, how do you write Arabic on WhatsApp? While the default keyboard does not provide this method.
But don’t worry, there is a way to change the keyboard to Arabic script. So that you can send WhatsApp messages using Arabic writing more easily.
Well, here are some easy ways to write Arabic in WA, including:
Also Read: The Whatsapp Beta Application Has Many Features, Here’s How To Use It!
Make Arabic Writing in WA with Default Keyboard
The first way you can do is to use the default keyboard found on your device.
You can do this by changing the language to Arabic so you can send the message to WhatsApp, with the following steps:
- First, enter the WA application first
- Then enter the chat of someone you want to chat with in Arabic, then select type in the Chat box
- Then the keyboard will appear, then open the settings menu by pressing and holding the comma button (,) wait until the setting button appears
- The next step will appear a pop up that says “Enter options” select Language
- The next way to make Arabic script in WA is to turn off the function on “Use System Language”
- On the “active input method” menu, then please turn on Arabic and turn off the previous language you used.
- Then return to your WhatsApp application, it will be seen that your keyboard has changed to Arabic according to what you have directed
- Then you can also send Arabic writing to your friends’ WhatsApp or groups.
Also Read: WhatsApp Application Will Launch Money Transfer Feature Between Users
Making Arabic Writing in WA with Additional Applications
The ways you can do it are:
- The first step, please download SwiftKey Keyboard.
- Open the SwiftKey Keyboard app and select Language.
- After that, search for Arabic and download the language. Then select Use Data and wait for the download process to complete.
- Then use or activate the language by sliding the slide to the right.
- How to make Arabic script in WA next, open the WhatsApp application and select the friend you want to send Arabic writing to. After that, please press and hold the SwiftKey Keyboard writing until a language choice appears, please select Arabic.
- Then your keyboard will change the letters to Arabic. Please type whatever you want. Then send the text to the contact you want to address.
In addition to the SwiftKey application, you can also use other applications that have the same features as an easier way to write Arabic in WA.