How to jailbreak an iPhone is quite easy to do without having to use jailbreak services, which generally charge a fairly high rate.
By the time the latest iOS version officially launched, many fans were anticipating the release of a new jailbreak on certain iOS versions.
Through jailbreak activities, users can remove Apple’s limitations on their iOS devices. Thus, users can escape the various limitations that have been determined by Apple.
Also Read: How to Reset iPhone Without iTunes Update, Easy and Safe!
The Most Practical and Fastest Way to Jailbreak iPhone
As we know that Apple is a company that is quite strict in managing the various types of services they have.
This is included in the affairs of the developer of the mobile device operating system, iOS.
Of course there are special reasons for Apple in doing this. One of them is to protect its users from various types of threats that might occur.
However, not a few Apple users are trying to eliminate these limitations. This is to give them more freedom.
Users also use a method that is quite popular called “jailbreak”.
Also Read: How to Reset iPhone Forgot Password is the Most Practical, Check Out the Complete Tutorial!
Get to know the term jailbreak
Before getting to know about how to jailbreak an iPhone, maybe some people are still unfamiliar with this term.
Similar to the rooting process on Android devices, jailbreak is one method that users can use to gain more freedom in managing Apple devices, one of which is the iPhone.
By jailbreaking the device, users can activate several features that were previously restricted by Apple. For example, such as installing applications that are not in the App Store, installing themes, tweaks, or others.
However, this method is certainly not the same as rooting. Apart from being different in terms of platform, jailbreak can only open access to the system in a limited way.
While rooting can open the system as a whole. In other words, iOS is a closed platform or close source whose sources are not accessible to just anyone.
Interestingly, in addition to jailbreaking an iPhone device which is quite easy, it turns out that this activity is legal in the eyes of the law in several areas, including in the United States.
To jailbreak an iPhone, the first important thing is to back up your iPhone data first.
You can back it up wirelessly with iCloud, then iTunes will automatically back up all your iPhone device data.
That way, after jailbreaking, you can easily perform a recovery.
Make sure that you have synced your devices in the recent past. This will be able to back up the device by default.
Also Read: iPhone Low Power Mode, Here’s How to Change and Enable It
Easy Steps to Jailbreak iPhone
To run the jailbreak process, you must first update your device to the latest version of iOS. In this case you can use iTunes to manage your iPhone device updates.
You can also use over-the-air (OTA) updates which are more convenient on your device. Furthermore, you can take advantage of additional applications to make the process of jailbreaking your iPhone easier.
One of them is to use the Cydia Impactor application. Here’s how to jailbreak for iPhone devices in more detail:
- First download the latest Unc0ver 6.0.x IPA
- Next, please download Cydia Impactor so you can move Unc0ver IPA to your device. You can download this app for Mac or Windows PC from cydiaimpactor.com
- Then for Windows and Mac, please install the latest version of iTunes and iCloud
- Then make sure you have turned off the “Find My iPhone” feature. Also, make sure that there are no OTA updates waiting to be installed and that the device passcode is disabled
- How to jailbreak iPhone then activate airplane mode and connect your iPhone or iPad to PC or Mac
- Next launch Cydia Impactor on your computer then use the software to create Unc0ver IPA on your device
- Please go to Settings > General > Profile. Make sure the Unc0ver profile has been identified as trusted by iOS
- You can launch it from the home screen on your device i.e. unc0ver . app
- Once loaded, please click the “Jailbreak” button and wait for the process to complete.
The above jailbreak method will take some time and the device may reboot several times. Once the process is complete, you will see a “jailbreak complete” pop up appear, and a Cydia icon will appear on your home screen.