How to limit comments on TikTok can be applied as an option to avoid negative comments.
The comment field feature that is already available provides an opportunity for users to interact with other TikTok account users.
These comments can be either positive or negative. For some users who don’t want to be flooded with scathing or negative comments, they can control the comments with the limits they want. Apparently there are still many who do not know it.
Also Read: How to Limit Comments on Instagram is Easy, Check Out the Complete Tutorial!
Here’s the Easiest Way to Limit Comments on TikTok
So that you can limit the comments column that comes in, pay attention to the following method.
- Open the TikTok app through your personal account.
- Then tap the My menu at the bottom right to open your profile.
- When you have entered the profile, then you look for the three-dot icon at the top right. Click and select the Privacy menu, then click Comments. Here you can choose who can comment on videos or photos with a choice of followers, nobody, or friends.
Also Read: Downloading TikTok Videos Without Watermark is Really Easy, Here’s How!
Filter Comments on TikTok
If you only intend to filter comments and the limiting method is still not suitable, then you can choose this path.
The comment filter feature is able to block posts in the form of unwanted comments. Starting from dirty words, embarrassing, racist, and others. The method is:
- You are logged in to your TikTok account, then enter your personal profile by tapping the Me menu at the bottom.
- Next you enter the Settings menu via the three-dot icon.
- Scroll down, then select the Privacy menu and click the comments menu.
- For filters, scroll down.
- After that, activate the keyword filter to the On position. Through this feature, you can enter words that are forbidden to send in the comments column on your TikTok account.
Now you know how to limit comments on TikTok and avoid negative comments.
But you need to remember, there are options that need consideration. In the filter all comments feature, comments that have your uploads will be hidden.
But you can also choose which comments should be in the column. Meanwhile, spam filters and offensive comments are spam-filled comments that TikTok will cover. But these comments can still appear if you have allowed it.
Also Read: How to Live on TikTok, Not All Users Can Do It
Likewise with filters containing keywords, TikTok will not appear in your posts. As above, you go to your profile and click on the three lines. Then tap on privacy and comments.
You can select a comment filter and tap on the right side of the filter all comments. Can also filter comments and activate offending spam filters.
In addition, you can also make choices on the TikTok comment filter menu, click add keyword. Then enter the keywords you want to filter.
How to limit comments on TikTok you can easily do so that it is more comfortable and has privacy without being disturbed by comments from haters’ accounts.