How to hide TikTok videos so that other people don’t easily get to your account can be done with a few tricks. Until now, TikTok has had many users.
In Indonesia, the popularity of TikTok is quite good and has succeeded in shifting its predecessor’s social media platform. Like Twitter, Instagram, to Facebook.
Even when Instagram started presenting the Reels feature, TikTok was still a reference and source of entertainment for netizens. In the TikTok application, there are a lot of videos stored.
For those of you who post frequently, maybe some of the TikTok videos you upload, there are some videos that you don’t want to be seen publicly.
In this case, you can control who can watch TikTok videos. Like only friends you follow.
Also Read: Easy Ways to Make Your Own Sound on TikTok
Here’s How To Hide TikTok Videos Easily
Every video that you have posted on the app, will appear on your TikTok profile. This can be seen by other TikTok users.
However, you can also show the video only to certain users or even hide it from others.
Did you know that the TikTok app provides features to control accounts. Through this feature, users can control who can and cannot watch videos.
In this case, you can do this through the privacy settings found in the TikTok application.
Also Read: Instagram and Facebook Create TikTok to Promote Reels
Check out How to Hide TikTok Videos with Privacy Settings
There are easy ways to hide TikTok videos through the settings menu, including:
- The first step, open the TikTok application on your mobile device
- Then enter the My Profile menu
- Then please click the three-line icon in the upper right corner
- Next, select the settings and privacy options
- How to hide TikTok videos next, select Privacy option
- Please scroll until you find the option “Liked Videos”
- If so, select it and go to “Liked Videos”
- Then you change it to “Only Me”. Automatically other people or the public will no longer be able to see what videos you like on TikTok. Thus you have successfully hidden videos on TikTok.
Also Read: Google Voice on TikTok Makes Content More Interesting, Check Out How!
However, videos that you have private or hidden can still be seen or seen by others again.
It does this by changing the who can watch option to everyone, similar to the tutorial above.
After following how to hide videos or make them private, then others will not be able to see on your TikTok profile.
However, you can still view private videos through your profile by finding the lock icon.